http://tlccrafting.blogspot.com/ , I'm stop number 17 on the PALS HOP and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for papercrafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below and you'll be back on track!
1. Ann Schach http://www.stampinchic.com/
2. Diana Caho http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com/
3. Joanna Munster http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/
4. Melanie Collins http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com/
5. Stephanie Uzee http://stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com/
6. Linda Callahan http://stampinseasons.blogspot.com/
7. Carla Bazhenow http://www.carlas-scraps.com/
8. Pam Giudici http://pamshobby.blogspot.com/
9. Kris Kilcoyne http://kweenbee.typepad.com/
10. Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/
11. Barbara Furlong http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
12. Angela Richwine http://www.stampinawaywithangela.blogspot.com/
13. Gina Shaw http://www.cardsbyginashaw.com/
14. LeAnn Slater http://leleathome.blogspot.com/
15. Jason Casper http://stampindad.com/
16. Tracy Cowee http://tlccrafting.blogspot.com/
17. Kylie Nicolosi- YOU ARE HERE
18. Margaret Moody http://www.margaretmoody.typepad.com/
For this card I used the stamp sets Just Believe, Paisley Prints and Tiny Tags. When I think of fall I think of Thanksgiving and this is a perfect time to tell someone "thank you". I hope you enjoy.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Margaret, http://www.margaretmoody.typepad.com/ , the last stop on the Fall/Halloween PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!