Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday with returning in-colors

I'm so excited about the color renovation. I really liked Soft Suede and Rich Razzelberry from the current in-colors. I was so pleased when they announced that they would be staying. Here's a card that I put together using those colors. The other card uses Taken with Teal and, sadly, it's going to retire at the end of June.

Supplies (all supplies Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Circle Circus (115778)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657), Rich Razzleberry (115658) or Taken with Teal (103257)
Paper: Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316) or Taken with Teal (101584)
Other: Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), Scallop Circle Punch (109043)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you used Circle Circus and the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun birthday cards.

    I like how you did two different colors. It's always interesting to see a side-by-side comparison.

    I will miss Taken with Teal, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Kylie! Love both of the color combos! I'm going to miss Taken with Teal, too! It's one of my favorite colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete