Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PPA 107...late, but worth the wait

so.... I tried to get my PPA card done in time, but I just kept waiting for some of my Holiday mini catalog products to arrive and ended up missing the deadline.  (If I could just get the UPS man to deliver my packages earlier in the day!)  We'll be making this card at my card club this Saturday.  I'm really happy with the way that it turned out and I think it was worth waiting on the UPS man.  I used the Pretty Postage stamp set and coordinating punch from the summer mini and the new 1" square punch from the upcoming holiday mini.  I also used the new houndstooth embossing folder and I brayered it with perfect plum for more contrast.  I just bought a brayer for that one purpose and I love the effect.  Without further ado...

(special thanks to Ann Schach of The Stampin' Schach for the video tutorial on the bow)

1 comment: