Sunday, June 24, 2012

PPA 137- Sketch Challenge

I took a little time the other day to play the PPA sketch challenge.  I'm behind on printing out photos to scrapbook so I'm getting a little more time to make some cards.  I think this Betsy's Blooms set is one of my new catalog favorites.  I also played around with the new edgelits.  I didn't have any baker's twine in Midnight Muse so I made my own.  I read the tip on some blog or a Stampin' Success magazine (I can't remember, sorry), to just use the white twine and make marks on it with one of your markers.  I taped mine down on my craft space and will admit that I had blue hands after it was over, but I like the effect.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions just leave a comment or send me a an email.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kylie! I love the Crumb Cake card and the use of the Edgelit for trim. Great idea to make your own Baker's Twine too! I love Betsy's Blossoms, too and it is so sweet on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love that new edge - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you used the layout.
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete