Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PPA 146- Everything Eleanor meets Riding Hood Red

I have a card club meeting on Sunday and I needed another card for the ladies to put together.  The PPA Color challenge this week is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red.  Cherry Cobbler seems to be my "go-to" red, but I really liked this card once I had it done.  I haven't used the Everything Eleanor stamp set much and most of the time I've just used the swirl stamp (since they retired the Baroque Motifs set)  I got the idea for this card from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.  Splitcoast Stampers is a great resource for card ideas.  You can search by Stampin' Up! stamp set name and see all the great cards people have made.  Here's a link to the one I CASEd.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Kylie! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. So simple and elegant! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete