Monday, December 10, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday #113012

When I saw the sketch for this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge I literally groaned out loud.  I thought about it throughout the day and then it clicked.  I think I was able to pull this whole card together in less than 30 minutes and I'm so pleased with the way it turned out.  I don't use my bird punch nearly enough so I was proud of myself for getting it out for this card.  I stamped the bird from the Betsy's Blossom's set and cut out the wings to glue to the bird punch.  I like how springy and friendly this card is.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love what you did with this sketch! Genius!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card! What a great job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete