Thursday, January 10, 2013

getting my mojo back....

I took some time to hang out with the family over the holiday's and I'm trying to get back into the crafting/stampin' groove.  I find that challenges- sketch and color- help me get going.  Today I have a card that does both! (I love multi-tasking).  I'm rooming with two of my favorite Stampin' Up demonstrators at the Leadership Conference this week [Ginger Tiovonen and Ann Schach] and I wanted to take a special card for both of them.  A lot of people do major swapping and I just don't have the time for that.  I do enjoy exchanging with a few people though- just so I have a few different style samples for my customers to look at. 

Here's my card:
It's the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday (#122812) and the colors from the Nacho Average Challenge (#28).  I know I've said it before....but I LOVE the way Stampin' Up's colors coordinate and go with all the other products.  When I saw the Nacho colors of Marina Mist, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade I knew I had hit the jackpot with the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (my only item from the spring catalog- so far).  I dusted off my Create a Cupcake set and had fun playing around with it.  What do you think?  Would you want this happy card for your birthday?



6 comments:

  1. I would love it for my birthday!! :-) It really is very cute! Thanks so much for joining the Nachos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I HAVE to get that DSP!!! Thanks for playing with us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to being our Top Nacho! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweet little birthday card! The colors are so cheery and fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with the NACHOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! These colors are great and it is the perfect card for anyone, any age. Can't wait to recreate it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete