Saturday, March 31, 2012

Club Cards

I had my March Card Club meeting a few weeks back and here are the cards that we made.  I tried to make good use of the Sale-A-Bration DSP.  I just love Sale-A-Bration time and I really enjoyed the matching suite of products that they had this year.  If you have any questions feel free to post a comment and I'll respond ASAP.


 I copied these two cards as well (I just love how people share their work!) but I can't find the blog of the person that I saw it on.  I'm so sorry.  It was the best make-n-take and I love the clean look of the card.
 This one is a take on Jenn Takacs' card here.
This one is a take on Dawn Olchefske's card here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love all of the cards - I'm bookmarking this post so I can come back to it and CASE the Mixed Bunches card. Love the colors you chose - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the top 2 cards. great use of white space!
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete