Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PPA132- Color Challenge

Saige's 1st birthday has come and gone (more on that in another post) and I had some time last night to actually play around in my stampin' stash.  I really liked the colors in the PPA challenge this week so I was happy to carve out a little time.  I pulled out the Kindness Matters stamp set that I got for free during Sale-A-Bration (but you can still buy it from the catalog).  Have I mentioned that I love Sale-A-Bration?  I got so many great FREE items this year!  Back to the card... I felt like this set with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip was the perfect combo.  I must have been channeling my inner Ann Schach because I distressed the edges and added pearls (I even thought about getting out the spritzer tool, but decided I had done enough).

If you have any questions I'm just an email away!
Here are a few photos from the obligatory Texas Bluebonnets photo shoot :)  She had been fussy all day long, but once we got her outside she was happy just to sit and eat the flowers.  he he.



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous use of the butterflies and colors.

    your wee one is too cute!
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being a ppa pick! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! What great pictures to treasure! I happened by on the hop & am a new grandmother...so with that, enjoy the little ones while they're little!!!

    ReplyDelete