Friday, April 26, 2013

A Mojo Monday Card (#290)

I can't believe I started this blog a little over 3 years ago so that I could post cards for the Mojo Monday challenges.  I think I posted a few and then I haven't really played along for at least the past year, even though I still look at it every week.  I find that I do better with the challenges that give me two weeks to play along.  That's just life for me.

Anyway.... I used the Mojo sketch to come up with another card for my workshop.  I've had the A Fitting Occasion stamp set for a year and have found it more challenging to use than I first thought.  I love the way this card turned out and I'm thinking I could make a set for baby cards, graduation cards, birthday cards- all with this exact same layout, color combo and stars.  That's a WIN in my book.  I hope you like it too.


4 comments:

  1. Love this card Kylie. One of my favorite color combos. TFS B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie...hope you are well. Really like your mojo card and the PPA card using gray and yellow. I have been hoarding my chevron dsp but need to use it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card layout. Could be used for so many occasions! Thanks for sharing. I pinned it to my CASE board on Pinterest. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete