Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Birthday Card Class

In March I held a Birthday Card class.  My guests came and made 6 cards.  With their class fee they received a roll of Rich Razzleberry ribbon, a package of envelopes and rhinestones.  Therefore, each card needed to use the ribbon and rhinestones.  I did pretty good with that challenge (with exception of no rhinestones on the mustache card).  What do you think?
 I CASEd this one from Heather here.
 I CASEd this one from Brandy here.
 This one was an interpretation of a card my friend Kathy had.
 I made this one for a challenge a while back. 
 This one was an interpretation of a card I saw on Stampin' Connection (the Stampin' Up demonstrator site).  Erica created this one.  You can see her version here.
This is a CASE from Debra here.

2 comments:

  1. I love your samples! I am wondering what stamp set you used for the third card, the one with the circles? It is so darling!

    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete