Monday, April 1, 2013

No foolin'- here are some cards

Geez....it's been a month since my last post!  This is no April Fools.  I'm posting a few things.  I was busy doing actual classes and I find that I don't blog as much when I'm prepping and hosting classes.  The two cards below were part of the cards my Club ladies made.  I really love the look of a Crumb Cake base.  This first card was a PPA Color Challenge (Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Primrose Petals) card, but I missed the deadline to post.  I really like playing with those fabric flowers! 
 This card was a sketch challenge, but now I can't really remember what challenge it was (sorry!).  I used the Parkers Patterns paper and some of the burlap ribbon.  I think this one could be a good masculine card.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment